Politique de confidentialité
Definition of terms
- Site Administration - authorized employees to manage the Site, acting on behalf of titretrois.com, who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- Site User (hereinafter referred to as the User) - a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site.
- Internet site - an Internet site owned by titretrois.com , located on a server in the Republic of Kazakhstan and having an Internet address https://titretrois.com
- Goods - cosmetic products offered for sale on the Site.
- Order - a duly executed request of the buyer for the purchase of a list of Goods selected on the Site and delivery to the address specified by the buyer.
2.4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the Site User.
surname, name, patronymic (if any) of the User;
cellular, home, work phone numbers of the User;
email address (e-mail); delivery address of the Goods;
place of residence of the User (registration address);
number of the identity card (passport), issuing authority, date of issue, individual identification number (IIN).
- Collection of Personal Data - actions aimed at obtaining Personal Data.
- Processing of Personal Data - actions aimed at the accumulation, storage, modification, addition, use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking and destruction of Personal Data.
- Confidentiality of personal data - a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their distribution without the consent of the User or other legal grounds.
- Third parties - persons connected, both now and in the future, with the Seller by circumstances or legal relations for the Collection, Processing and protection of the Buyer's Personal Data.
- Cookies (Cookies) - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server in an HTTP request each time they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
- Pixels are small digital images that are part of codes on web pages that allow another server to measure web page views, and are often used in conjunction with cookies. The code keeps track of when (and on which page) the pixel is loaded to indicate that the user is interacting with a page or part of a page on the Site.
- IP address - a unique network address of a node in a computer network through which the User gains access to the Internet site.
3.3. As part of the activities of its Site, the Site Administration may collect certain information using technologies such as Cookies, pixels, and local storage. The website protects data that is automatically transmitted while viewing ad units and when visiting pages on which the system's statistical script ("pixel") is installed:
information from cookies;
information about the browser (or other program that accesses the display of advertising);
the address of the page on which the ad block is located;
referrer (address of the previous page).
3.4. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Site that require authorization.
3.5. The website collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4.1 The User's personal data may be used by the Site Administration for the following purposes:
Identification of the User registered on the Site for placing an Order and (or) concluding a remote sale and purchase agreement with titretrois.com .
Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
To conduct marketing programs, statistical research, as well as to promote the Goods by making direct contacts with the User using various means of communication, including, but not limited to: mailing list, e-mail, telephone and (or) facsimile communication, the Internet, etc. .P.).
For internal control and accounting of the Site Administration.
Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Internet site.
Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Internet site or on behalf of the partners of the Internet site.
For judicial and extrajudicial protection of the rights of the Site Administration: in case of violation of obligations under the relevant transactions; in case of disputes, including disputes with third parties.
4.2. The site administration can store the information that it collects and receives on its site for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the above goals.Methods and terms of processing personal information
The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, bank employees solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's Order placed on the Site, including the delivery of the Goods.
The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data
The site administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The Site Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
Obligations of the parties
The user is obliged:
Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Internet site.
Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.The site administration is obliged:
Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
Block personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data has applied or requested for the period of verification, in case of revealing false personal data or illegal actions.
Responsibility of the parties
The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
Became public property before its loss or disclosure.
It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
Was disclosed with the consent of the User.Additional terms